For a list of PCU's Current Class offerings CLICK HERE!
For Playgroups, Child Care Centers, After-School Programs, or Community Centers: ABC Music & Me is an award-winning enrichment program for 2 to 4 or 4 to 6 year-olds, that was designed by Kindermusik Internatioanl, the world's number one seller of music curricula for 0-7 year-olds for over 30 years. ABC Music & Me is a research-based language and early literacy program built around music. ABC Music & Me helps develop pre-literacy and language skills through a child’s most-loved rituals: music and story time.
ABC Music & Me supports the early childhood standards and requirements for “high quality programs” as defined by the National Institute for Early Education. Plus for the older age group, ABC Music & Me aligns with pre-K national and state standards.
Your Child Will Experience In Class
• Songs and rhymes to develop phonetic awareness and early reading skills
• Tapping, clacking, and ringing rhythm instruments in time with music to improve hand-eye coordination
• Focused listening with music to improve skills in following directions
• Instrument play to strengthen fine motor skills
• Developmentally-appropriate songs to develop vocal chords and expressive speech
• Learning that emphasizes storytelling, imaginative play, and taking turns
• Developmentally appropriate curriculum for children ages 2 to 6 years old
• 4-week semester with 12 different monthly themes
• Weekly 30/45-minute class
• Monthly Home Kit that includes a magazine-style Family Guide, CD with all the music from class, and an instrument every other month
Full Curricula List: ABC Full Curricula List
Parents: Dowload an ABC Music & Me! flyer to share with your 0-6 year-old's caregiver or teacher.
Child Care Directors Flyer: ABC Music & Me!
Preschool Teacher Flyer: ABC Music & Me!